What is Live Mega Sic Bo?
"Precious dice;" is what Sic Bo means, but there is something extraordinary about the new Sic Bo variant. It is known as the Mega Multiplier for a reason. Players stand a chance to boost their winnings up to 1,000x their initial stake. The game boasts an RTP of 97.22% on Odd/Even and Small/Big bets. However, this figure can decline when it comes to riskier bets. The lowest RTP stands at 95.47%. The game has a betting grid with 52 positions, and the player's goal is to predict the dice roll result. As if to create an alluring atmosphere, it comes with red as the dominant color.
How to Play Live Mega Sic Bo
Nothing stands in the way of those live casino players who decide to give Mega Sic Bo a shot. The gameplay is straightforward; hence, the game is suitable for both experienced and new live casino players. However, one thing to keep in mind is that Mega Sic Bo is a fast-paced game, so players will need to be at their best to have the best experience. Additionally, it is crucial to go through the rules and have a good grasp. Like any other casino game, Mega Sic Bo is a game of rules, and players stand a good chance (of course, with a bit of luck on their side) if they master the rules.
The Gameplay Procedure
It all starts with placing bets. The betting period lasts for 15 seconds, so players have to decide which bet to place quickly. Thankfully, there is always the next turn waiting for them for players who cannot get their bets off within the set window. From there, they can place their bets on the board itself, which offers a whole lot of betting areas.
Just beside the dealer on the table is a clear dome with three dice, which are rolled and shaken based on the principles of randomness. The results of every dice roll will be displayed on the player's screen, and they can see whether they have won or lost their bet. The payouts are determined based on whether the roll matches one's bet or not. If the player wins, the payouts will be credited to their account instantly, and the new betting round will launch. A loss means debiting the player's account.
The Rules of Live Mega Sic Bo
Mega Sic Bo revolves around predicting dice roll outcomes. Players of the game can wager between $0.50 and $5,000, meaning it is a game for high rollers and conservative players. The layout has 52 betting positions, and players can wager on one or more positions at a go. Players can wager on the result of one die, two dice, or all three dice. They can also wager on combinations of two or three. Some of the best bets in this game include Small/Big, Even/Odds, doubles, and triples. Highly unlikely bets come with higher payouts vice versa. The game board will typically have random multipliers, which can translate to up to 1,000 times the player's stake.
Live Mega Sic Bo Payouts
Payouts are slightly lower compared to regular Sic Bo betting odds. However, this is counteracted by multipliers, which can greatly increase the winnings.
- The Small/Big pays a 1:1, same as the Even/Odd.
- Double and Triple pay 8:1 and 150:1 respectively.
- Any Triple pays 30:1 and a Total 4 or 17 pays 50:1.
- The Total 5 or 16 pays 20:1, Total 6 or 15 pays 15:1
- Total 7 or 14 pays 12:1
- Total 8 or 13 pays 8:1
- Other payouts are 6:1 for a Total 9 or 12,
- Total 10 or 11 pays 5:1
- A Combination pays 5:1
- A Single pays 1:1.
Everything adds up to an RTP of 97.22%, which is comparable to the competition in the live dealer online casino. This does not apply to the four even money bets (small/big, even/odd, etc.). The house edge percentages on the other bets vary, but 95.47 percent is by far the lowest. When compounded, any of these wagers can pay out substantially more. The lowest bet is $0.5, and the highest bet is 5,000 USD.
Live Dealer Casino Software Providers
Most live dealer casinos don't offer their own live games. They usually partner with top software providers to provide services to players. Pragmatic Play is one of these software providers. Established in 2007, Pragmatic Play is a renowned Maltese developer known for its high-quality slots, table games, and, of course, top live games, such as Mega Sic Bo. Besides partnering with some of the best live casinos out there, the company also partners with other top developers, including iSoftbet and PlayTech.
Why It Is Important to Pick a Good Provider
It is worth noting that top software providers, such as Pragmatic Play, use what is known as state-of-the-art technologies to create top live games. The latest technologies ensure that the games are high-functioning, user-friendly, and exciting. A good provider comes with, among others, the following perks:
- Mobile compatibility: Top software providers understand that most live casino players prefer playing on mobile gadgets. Hence, they will always design games that run seamlessly on mobile devices, including iOS and Android gadgets.
- Innovative features: A classic example of innovative features is in-game promotions. A good provider will always take its creations to the next level by including promo tools for extra bonuses.
- Excellent graphics: Live dealer games are all about graphics. If the graphics are poor, the overall gaming experience will be poor. Top software providers don't compromise on graphics quality.
Live Mega Sic Bo Strategy
When playing Mega Sic Bo, players must keep in mind that the game results are entirely random. That means no amount of strategy or tips can tilt the outcome in players' favor. However, there are tips and tricks that players can implement to minimize losses, boost their chances, and make the game even more enjoyable.
Tips for Beginners
As already mentioned, live Mega Sic Bo is a game for both beginners and experienced players. Here are some tips and strategies for those just getting started with this game.
- Choosing the best live casino: The best live Mega Sic Bo experience starts with picking the right casino from a sea of online live dealer casinos. To choose the best casino for this game, one would want to look at a wide range of aspects, including mobile compatibility, bonuses, and customer support.
- Placing small bets: It should not be forgotten that the house will always have an edge on any live casino game, so there is nothing like a guaranteed win. Hence, it would not make sense for a newbie to start big, especially if they are working with a small bankroll. Wagering on the sum between 4 and 10 is considered a small bet in live Mega Sic Bo, and it pays out 1:1. Yes, the player won't be hitting the stars with this humble payout, but they will be trading less dangerously.
Tips for Advanced Players
One strategy for advanced players involves covering as many wagering positions as possible while aiming to catch a lucky break and hit a big payout. Players can cover at least a quarter of the 52 betting positions. For instance, players who pick 5 can wager on 5, double 5, triple 5, 3&4, 5&4, 2&4, 1&1, 14, and 6&4. The player will be in the green if a 5 is thrown. Yes, there is no sure bet here, but the players have better chances of hitting a Mega Payout.
Another strategy is choosing the next bet based on the previous stats of the game. While the outcomes of live Mega Sic Bo are independent, players can choose a number that has not appeared too often and bet on every position where it appears.
About the author
Emily, a dynamic blend of tech-savvy and casino enthusiast, hails from the snowy landscapes of Canada. With her innate grasp of cultural nuances, she ensures online casino guides resonate deeply with Canadians. Emily's spirited and engaging nature makes her a favourite among peers.