Punters can only win multipliers or enter the Millionaire Rounds with inside bets. There are six types of inside bets namely:
- Line bet: An equivalent of two Street bets, covering six numbers in a row.
- Basket bet: A specialized bet where the chip must be placed at the intersection of 0 and the first row. It covers numbers 0, 1, 2, and 3.
- Corner bet: Covers four numbers, whereby the chip must land on the intersection of the four numbers
- Street bet: Covers three numbers in a row
- Split bet: Covers any two neighboring numbers. Each number has a probability of winning half the main stake
- Straight-up bet: Covers the entire number on the grid and has odds of 29:1
The Gameplay Sequence
- The player places their bet(s) on the grid and the casino live dealer spins the roulette wheel
- If the ball hits a Millionaire Number, the player who had bet on it moves up the ladder. If it misses a Millionaire Number, a life is lost
- The croupier announces the end of the betting round
- The casino selects Millionnaire Numbers randomly and the wheel spins again
- The player is granted a multiplier or a bonus round when the ball hits any of their Millionnaire Numbers.
- Suppose the ball lands on 0 or 00: The punter continues to play with the bonus round and gets paid before the next session
Basic Rules of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Roulette
As noted earlier, a player climbs the ladder to reach higher levels. At levels five and ten, they attain Safety Nets and enjoy 10x and 320x multipliers accordingly. At this point, the player will have gained multiple lives and is entitled to payouts equal to or greater than the Safety Net level.
Whoever loses their last life before getting to level 5 loses the entire game. Losing a life between levels 5 and 10 guarantees a 10x. Similarly, a loss between level 10 and level 15 translates to a 320x. Punters are allowed to withdraw winnings at any level as long as they still have one last life.